GE Protimeter HygroTrac® Remote Monitoring System
Putting you in control.
The HygroTrac system offers constant real-time remote job site monitoring from practically anywhere. Automatic wireless sensors collect temperature and humidity information from a job site and transmit the data safely and reliably to a secure Website.
Legend Rewards: 2,000 Points
- Offering constant real-time data — connects securely with the Internet for remote monitoring
- Long 150 to 500 foot router range — no multiple gateways and no wires required
- Patented sensor capacity — up to 600 per gateway
- Reporting intervals that can be adjusted from 1 minute to 24 hours
- Automatic alarms via text message and email for early warning about moisture related problems
- Data for exporting to produce standard reports and complete insurance forms
- Configurable gateways and sensors and website that can be customized with your logo
- Simple and cost-effective monitoring system with internal antenna
- Wireless sensors reduce error while maintaing data integrity and reading accuracy
- Three Internet connection options available.
- Types of data collected:
- Reading time and date
- % RH
- Temperature (°F/°C)
- Wood Moisture Equivalent (% WME)
- GPP and g/kg
- Dewpoint temperature (°F/°C)
Get Wired. Use your HygroTrac system anywhere there's cellular phone service. Get WiFi for your HygroTrac System with this special offer from Dri-Eaz.
|Want to see the GE Protimeter HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System in action?
Follow these easy instructions to view real-time data at a live demo site.
Demo Log-In Credentials
User ID: "gehygrotrac"
GE HYGROTRAC DEMO
FREE HYGROTRAC REMOTE MONITORING TRIAL
Monitor your LGR 2800i and LGR 3500i dehumidifiers with a HygroTrac gateway for FREE! Register now for FREE limited-function HygroTrac web access. Sign up is easy!
- Go to www.gehygrotrac.com
- Click on the "Free Access" or "Free Trial" button next to the Login button
- Enter your Gateway ID number
You may now begin viewing your gateway data any time you log in to the site. Note that access is limited to current gateway data received by the system. A monthly subscription is required to access the full suite of Hygrotrac features, including historical data and archiving, customizable reports, and alarms.
Is your job site drying? Know instantly.
The HygroTrac system can notify you within minutes if the site isn’t drying as you expected, either by e-mail or by text messages sent to your cell phone.
Improve your techniques
Use HygroTrac real-time feedback to adapt your drying techniques on the fly. Maximize your efficiency by using the right approach for each situation.
Dispatch resources efficiently
Control personnel and transportation costs by dispatching techs and equipment exactly when and where they’re needed.
Learn. Improve. Build your business.
HygroTrac puts the power in your hands to operate your business better, faster and more efficiently than ever before.
Assure your client
Your client wants to know when the job will be done. HygroTrac data helps you to estimate drying times more accurately and to know – really know – when the drying is complete.
Simplify insurance claims
Working with insurers? HygroTrac helps you provide the information insurers need to process the claim quickly. Xactimate now includes use of the HygroTrac as a line item in its cost estimation software.
Document work completed
Every data point of your drying procedure is recorded on the HygroTrac secure server and permanently stored by job title number. Download the data for analysis and documentation and archive it for future reference – even develop case studies for staff training.
|"(HygroTrac) saves us money."
Power Dry, Lenexa, KS
After buying one of the GE HygroTrac remote monitoring systems and testing it, I decided I wanted to start using them on every loss that we do. I’ve bought 14 HygroTrac units so far, and I’m pleased with what they’re doing for my business. Minimizing legal liability was my #1 reason for adopting the HygroTrac – the system archives our job documentation on a reputable third-party website and keeps our records safe in an off-site location. Now that we’ve used the system for awhile, I’m also convinced that it has saved us money on monitoring trips. We have nine full-time techs, and I need to manage their time plus equipment resources the best I can. It’s great to be able to know what’s happening on all of our jobs from my desk and know where to send my techs first to move or adjust equipment to optimize the drying.
Greg Petropoulos, Owner, Power Dry, Lenexa, KS