Parts and Service
Many common service procedures can be performed in your own shop with your own tools. This saves you time and money! Check here first before requesting a Return Material Authorization.
To print these instructions, you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Troubleshoot a Leaking Pump (DrizAir 1200/LGR 2000/2400)
DrizAir Dehumidifier Pump Inspection
Micro Switch Replacement - DrizAir 1200/2400
Blower Adjustment – DrizAir 1200/LGR 2000/2400
DrizAir 1200 Handle Replacement
Return Materials for Repair
If you need to return a Dri-Eaz product for service, refer to the following policy. It applies to all warranty and non-warranty Dri-Eaz products. Please read carefully before sending your equipment to Dri-Eaz for service.
At the discretion of Dri-Eaz, returned product will be handled in one of the following ways:
- The customer must request and receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for all products in need of repair. To request an RMA number please contact your local Dri-Eaz distributor.
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package.
- A description of the product, part number and purchase order number must appear on all documentation that accompanies the return.
- For product returns, credit will be issued to the original purchasing customer.
- Repair product and return to customer according to warranty status.
- Discard product; issue credit or send replacement at no charge.
- Bill for replacement product, then issue credit against replacement upon receipt of defective item.
- Repair and return to customer; bill customer for parts, labor and freight.
- Discard product if cost of repair exceeds replacement. Discarded equipment requires customer approval. Disposal fees of $25/TurboDryer and $75/dehumidifier apply.
Contact Protimeter at 814-834-9140.